Lagniappe Media and the City of Pineville present:
The 14th Annual Fireworks Over Buhlow Independence Day Celebration!
| Parking & Traffic Information:
There’s only ONE entrance to Buhlow Lake – at the Rainbow Drive crossover, near Real Deal Marine. Additional parking is available along the service road leading into Buhlow Lake, and along the service roads around the railroad overpasses near airport road. There is also limited handicapped parking within the Buhlow compound.
TRAFFIC REMINDER – southbound traffic on Hwy. 71/165 will be down to just one lane from starting at 4:30 pm Monday, between the new Railroad overpass and the entrance to Buhlow Lake – so please follow Pineville Police instructions and we’ll get you parked safely.
|– Bring your lawn chairs and blankets – no pop-up tents allowed.
– No boats are allowed on the lake before or during the July 3rd activities.
– Absolutely NO ICE CHESTS or coolers…concessions will be provided.
– No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
– NO PETS will be allowed.
– Parents, please bring dry clothes for the kids because they are gonna get wet on the slides!!!
– Dancing is encouraged in front of the bandstand area.
– Fireworks will be shot from the left side of airport runway back over the lake.